Are you enjoying the summer and wishing you could just bottle a little bit of sunshine so you could keep it with you the rest of the year?
Ciaté must have had that same thought because they’re releasing 5 beautiful summery sunny colors with a delightful golden shimmer to keep you in the summer spirit for a long way to come.
- Beach hut: A blazing orange makes for the best beach party shade, apply for a seriously sunny mani.
- Skinny Dip: Golden glimmering tones to bring out your inner bikini babe. Be bold, brassy and brave with this sassy shade – you may just want to hop into the pool head first, skinny dipping or not!
- Island Hopping: Sizzling colour to transport you to the tropics, this is the perfect red to pair with a crisp sundress and floppy hat. Pass me the SPF!
- Kaftan: Zesty yellow as bright as Santorini sunshine and the inspiration behind our juicy Mango photoshoot – thirst quenching delicious colour for poolside glamour perfection.
- Espadrilles: Deep molten copper tones for simmering colour, the perfect partner for bronzed toes. Best worn with sand beneath your feet on a sun-drenched beach.
Are you into Oranges, yellows and reds these are the colors for you!
You can pre-order these lovelies right here on the Ciaté site.
Another fabulous neons collection about to be launched is the OPI Outrageous Mini Collection.
OPI has made a video to tell you all about this little bright collection right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZvmbkRS9tk
And if you haven’t got a lot of time or a bad connection and can’t watch video yet are curious about the colors in this collection, here’s a pic and the names of all the colors:
- Ridiculously Yellow
- Formidably Orange
- Riotously Pink
- Seriously Purple
Besides these colors the set also consists of a special white basecoat and the opi topcoat. All bottles contain 3.75ml which is 1/8 fl oz.
If you have not seen a Mini polish compared to a full OPI bottle I’ve quickly taken a picture for you of a full sized bottle and a mini I got with one of the Halloween sets many years ago.
Now I have to admit, I love these, but I wish they’d just release full sizes of these so I could just get myself the purple. The other colors are fun, but I already have similar colors and I usually am not too crazy about mini polishes as with longer nails you only get 3 to 4 wears out of each color if you use them sparingly.
What do you think of this nifty little set? Will you be getting these or are you going to skip this?
This summer is all about brights and Essence is staying on trend by releasing four new bright colors with their Miami Roller Girl trend edition.
Available in Germany from July to August.
The trend edition will be also be available in: Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Croatia, Turkey, Egypt, Ethiopia, Taiwan, Pakistan, Peru, Ecuador and Chile, though I am not certain what the release date there will be.
01 bienvenido a miami
02 miami p’ink
03 four wheel drive
04 miami heat.
I’m curious to see swatches of these as Neons usually have the strange habit of drying matte. These are rumored to be high gloss polishes with real staying power. Also in this product picture the Orange seems to have a metallic shimmer to it. Will these all have a shimmer and will they be slightly sheer or will these be nice opaque creams? I can’t wait to find out!