Dutch cosmetics brand TEEEZ has recently come out with a wonderful new collection called Boudoir Secrets. And I just have to tell you about it
because not only is this new collection is decorated with a gorgeous print that has gems and cameo jewelry ll over the packaging of the 4 different products. But it also a reminder of the abundance 18th century queen of France Marie Antoinette must have lived in, a rebellious diva who had a passion for the pleasures in life. I love that, the opulence of that time and the sultry style of this collection make a gorgeous combination that I just have to share with you all.
The Boudoir Secrets collection consists of a Bold Eyeliner Pencil, French Kiss Lip Gelée, Boudoir Mascara and of course Couture Nail Lacquer. Renewed formulas, seductive colors and unique packaging make this collection to a serious must have for a sensual and elegant look this holiday season.
Now I wouldn’t have a nail blog if I didn’t want to share the lovely set of 8 new polish colors with you. This set of nail lacquers has 4 rich colors and 4 lovely more muted pastels as you can see on the picture below:
The Couture Nail Lacquers one by one:
- First in the set is Femme Fatale 09, which seems to be a re-release that first was a bit more red but has now morphed into a creamy pink color.
- After that we have Smooth 08 which is not to be confused with the holo lacquer they have called Smooth 01! This seems to be a pink colored cream.
- Outta control 07 is my favorite color of them all, and I’m sure you can guess why, yep it’s a lovely violet cream.
- Icy 02 is a semi transparent lacquer with ultra fine pearl particles. It makes the surface of your nails very smooth, leaving a soft layer like Gel Nails, for an elegant finish.
- Rebel 12 is a gorgeous coral that is sure to look beautiful on your nails during these cool winter days where you need a bit of warmth in your color palette.
- Gutsy 05 can only be described as a rich salmon pink cream that is just a bit darker than a nude but certainly looks to be a nice neutral color to wear.
- Cool 04 is a very soft light baby blue, a color that not everyone can rock but if you can I’m sure it will quickly become one of your favorites.
- And last but not least Free 06, a nice khaki color that is right in between an army green and a grey.
All of these powerful pastels have been directly translated from the latest catwalk trends. And with this new collection Teeez is also introducing an unique formulation: the lacquers leave a thick but smooth layer on the nails, which almost like a Gel Nail effect. They apply thick but are said to be quick drying and will last up to 5 days without chipping! I will of course test this out as soon as I get my hands on one of these.
The polishes are Big 3 Free (free from hazardous ingredients dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde) by they way and have a thick flat brush.
Another wonderful bit of info is that they are fragrance free: therefore suitable for people with a sensitive skin. And one last bit of info but to me one of the most important things is that they have not been tested on animals.
If you want to find out more about this particular brand just visit their website at http://www.teeez.eu, you can also use the site look up if there’s a store that sells Teeez near you!
Are you interested in this new collection or will you be skipping this one? If so, why?