Orly is getting fired up for fall 2012!
The weather here has been slowly changing, the days have been getting shorter, fall will be here again soon and so will the new fall polish collections.
Orly is coming out with a set of 6 beautiful warm tinted high gloss polishes to set the tone for this fall:
- Rapture as you can see is a lovely brown with a hint of purple it looks like.
- Smolder is a yummy burgundy shimmer, burgundy is one of THE colors to wear this fall by the way!
- Ignite is a delicious cherry red créme.
- Flicker is a red shimmer with hits of copper, giving your nails the look of a glowing ember.
- Flare has a beautiful golden shimmer to it.
- And last but not least, Glow. Which is a color that seems the odd one out in this set but as you can see in the publicity picture where the model is wearing a top in this color and has Flicker over Smolder on her nails, it really matches well with the warmth of the other colors.
Looking at these samples on the left I have to say that I may need one or two of these, I have not decided yet.
To me the bottle shots look less appealing to me though for some reason, don’t you hate it when that happens? Though of course it will make my wallet quite happy if I decide to skip this for that reason.
This collection is an Limited Edition and is set to be released September 2012.
What do you think of these colors? Is there a must have color for you in this collection or will you skip this one?